Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Ilze Halliday Foundation - Blog

The Ilze Halliday Foundation - Blog




The year may be over friends, but there is always something to do. I recently visited Madzibandlela Orphanage Home in Soshanguve Ext 11. They desperately need a new bathroom, tiles, bath, shower, etc. If anyone out there can help...please contact me ASAP. They also had a lot of rain damage over the past few weeks and hail destroyed their windows. We now have children sleeping, basically in open air, without the luxury of windows. I've found a sponsor for the windows, but please, that bathroom NEEDS a desperate revamp. It is totally inadequate for the 16 live-in orphans and Annah is at her wits' end. Please, if anyone knows about someone who can sponsor now fixtures (bath, toilet, basin, shower and tiles) let me know. We would SO appreciate it. Remember, these people get NO funding....they NEED us to help them. So, contact me on 0724360562 or complete the online form here. Thank you, I know I can count on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment