Saturday, December 14, 2013

25 November 2013  - Vos Community Centre, Sunnyside - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

25 November 2013  - Vos Community Centre, Sunnyside - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

(For pic's, follow link above)

My thanks to Ronel Aylward of CMR and of course to my volunteers... Margaret, Sally, Adri and Johan...you were amazing. What a beautiful day we had. The kids in the crowd volunteered to play roles in my Christmas story...such fun. Francelle Comber for your Christmas cake...thanks....the kids loved it so much. What always baffles me, is how well behaved the kids are....when I told my story, they are all listening so closely. Johan, my Santa for the day...you were amazing. Sometimes I feel so sad leaving these children....their innocence is so precious to me. We had such fun, with the story told and the excitement of the gifts over, we had a little party with cakes and ice lollies...what fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment