Saturday, December 14, 2013

30 November - My Kassie 2nd Chanz Foundation - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

30 November - My Kassie 2nd Chanz Foundation - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

(For pic's, follow link above)

Once again to my colleagues....Breeda, Byron and Theodore.....you were amazing. Breeda, being your organized self did a beautiful job in dealing with the all the logistics of getting the boxes sorted....you guys are amazing. And the children....oh, my word, what a blessing again....thanks for the GAZAT certificate, I do not deserve it...you are the people doing all the work in the community!!! But thanks anyway. It was a beautiful day and the kids were, surprisingly again, well behaved...the stars of my story ROCKED (apart from Herod....he made a b-line for his mom!!!). My volunteers, Elizelle, Sally, Michelle, Wayne (my Santa), Mac, Tanya.....thanks for the  help and the eats you brought. Oh, and my kids, Tristan, Tristan Matthys and Tyla.....glad you could join in this momentous event. Breeda....I do so love you....such a special lady and all your coordinators who helped to make this celebration a huge success and thank you so much to the St Joseph's Catholic Church for having us use your hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment