Saturday, December 14, 2013

27 November 2013 - 0dinburg Community Centre - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

27 November 2013 - 0dinburg Community Centre - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

(For pic's, follow link above)

My thanks to Busisiwe Ramathoka and her team....these little ones had the time of their lives! Wayne Renkin (for playing Santa again) and my better half  Michelle Malan... I have no words.
Now these little angels also had a wonderful show for me....the sang the National Anthem in all three languages they can speak...remarkable....such a wonderful bunch of future grown-ups. Thanks again for all the trouble you went to Busi....you were wonderful. Despite the heat I enjoyed every second.... I had the bunch join me for my story and, let me tell you.....Hollywood stars in the making all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment