Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thank you El Pelo Studio - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

Thank you El Pelo Studio - The Ilze Halliday Foundation




My thanks to Marinda Deysel and Cyndi Dias from El Pelo Studio in Magalieskruin for donating clothing. I hope to have it delivered to Odinburg Community Centre within the week. I will keep you updated on developments.

Also remember the Winter Warmer Kits I've asked for earlier in the week. I have, as yet, not received any response and I would like to have some of it packed and ready for distribution in mid-April...well before the winter hits our part of the world.

March has been 'clothing month' and the donation from El Pelo was the only one I've received. Tanya Pegram also answered my request for educational toys for Odinburg and I have received a donation from Pieter Halliday (a regular donor and my brother) of R 500-00, which will go toward purchasing food for Ikaneng Drop-in and Daycare. Photo's will be put on the website as soon as the items have been delivered, so look out for those.

I thank all my benefactors from the bottom of my heart....without you I won't be able to help these people. Remember that no donation is too small....anything will do for those in need, as they have nothing. Your donation can make a huge difference in someone's life, even if you think it is mediocre. I believe that big things have small beginnings....and every good thing you do, will eventually snowball into something greater and better. 

If you consider donating to this cause, please send me your information by clicking here.

You can also click on the links below for:

No comments:

Post a Comment