Wednesday, March 19, 2014

FACILITIES NEEDED - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

FACILITIES NEEDED - The Ilze Halliday Foundation


Help me to help others.....I need names and contact details of facilities (orphanages, creche's, day-and after-school care, homes for the needy and disabled, places of safety, even old age homes for the needy) in and around Pretoria, South Africa. If you know of any, please click here for my contact form and send me the details (name of facility, contact person, telephone number and e-mail). Perhaps I can encourage them to register for our annual shoebox drive or I can just add them to my database, in case something is donated that can help them in some way. 

REMEMBER....POVERTY KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES....ALL RACES, RELIGIONS, AGES ARE INCLUDED.

I will ask these places for a full description of their mission, as well as investigate their needs, etc, so they will definitely be selected very carefully. 

You can also send an e-mail by clicking here.

For applying for Santa Shoebox Project 2014, please click here to go directly to the website or read the information by clicking here.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment