Saturday, March 22, 2014

Educational supplies donated - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

Educational supplies donated - The Ilze Halliday Foundation


A big thank you to Tanya Pegram, a regular donor to my facilities, for these educational supplies. You will remember that, a few weeks back, I received a request from Odinburg Community Centre for educational toys and supplies....well, I already contacted Busisiwe Ramathoka, the headmistress, and she'll be collecting the items on Tuesday!

Thank you also to my son, Remond, who was kind enough to drive out to Tanya's to pick up the donation this morning.

Keep it coming people! I still need a washing machine (any type) and even more educational supplies. Madzibandlela Orphanage still needs school uniforms and then, of course, as you may recall, there is the winter warmers. If you have old blankets or winter clothing, please contact me. The cold days are upon us (I know it doesn't feel like it, but believe me, it's coming!).

Click here for
contact details.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment