Monday, April 14, 2014

Nearly done with website!!! - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

Nearly done with website!!! - The Ilze Halliday Foundation




As you know, I've been busy with the final touches to IHF-website. Now, I've been doing it for a while, in between updating the blog (the only page on this site that I felt happy about, anyway), I've been planning and scheming and trying new things to place on site. It is an arduous job, doing it on my own...but I've learned a lot in the process, so I'm not complaining.  

Very soon you will be invited to check out the brand new site for the Ilze Halliday Foundation. Here are some things I've been working on and what you can look forward to:
  • I'll be adding pages assigned to each of the facilities I deal with
  • On these pages you will find links to the facilities' own websites (if any), photographs and contact details
  • You will also be able to see what specific needs they have and read a little about their history.
  • Updated information about projects will be available


The names of the facilities/organizations I support are as follows:
  • Ditebogo Daycare and Lerato La Mme (Hammanskraal)
  • Ikaneng Drop-in and Daycare (Soshanguve)
  • Bakwena House for HIV+ teens (Kilner Park)
  • Ikhaye lami le Themba (Soshanguve)
  • Madzibandlela Orphanage Home (Soshanguve)
  • Odinberg Community Centre (Mabopane)
  • Forever Angels Place of Safety (Doornpoort)
  • Tshwane North Outreach (Wolmer)
  • My Kassie 2nd Chanz Foundation (Eersterust)
  • Eersterust Care and Training Centre (Eersterust)
  • Mohau Centre for HIV+ children (Atteridgeville)
  • Mokgwaneng Educare 
  • Vos Centre (Sunnyside)


If you know of any other facilities around Pretoria that need some extra exposure on the Internet to help with fundraising/donations/etc, please do not hesitate to contact me by clicking on one of the choices below:


If you wish to donate anything (donations from Pretoria Area can be picked up) please click below:
  • Contact form for goods (clothing/toys/stationery/educational tools/toiletries/food/blankets)
  • Account details if you wish to donate funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment