Saturday, April 12, 2014

El Pelo does it again! - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

El Pelo does it again! - The Ilze Halliday Foundation




Once again I've been blessed with a donation from the loyal team at El Pelo Studio. Thank you very  much Marinda, Cindy, Guiseppe and Dora for your support. I would also like to thank their clients that contribute to their efforts. 

Remember about the Winter Warmer Kits that I asked for in an earlier post. Help me to keep the needy warm by donating blankets, instant soup and mugs. You can give me a call/e-mail me or complete a contact form on this website. I will pick up donations in the Pretoria area myself. If you wish to donation funds, follow this link to the account details and mark your deposit 'WinterWarmer'.

Links: 


Want to get in touch with our generous donors at El Pelo Studio? Message them on Facebook - click here.

I thank you
.

No comments:

Post a Comment