Thursday, November 14, 2013

Party preparations in full swing! - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

Party preparations in full swing! - The Ilze Halliday Foundation




This week saw me rushing around between office and store to purchase goodies for my 8 facilities' celebration days. 

The first one is tomorrow at Forever Angels Place of Safety. I'm taking along some extra gifts and cupcakes, lovingly prepared by Charmaine Visser of Cupcake Annie and some sweet puffs. Santa Clause will be played by Marius van den Berg, the husband of Ursula, the housemommy.

In addition to sorting out all the celebration stuff, I finally got around to clearing out some donations I've received a while back from Ronel Dixon and Irma Roodt. Clothing, carpets (received from Annette Jacobs at the Reserve Bank) and toys will be distributed among the facilities during celebration time.

Well, I have to prepare for my celebration program tomorrow. I'll keep you posted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment