Saturday, November 9, 2013

Party packs still needed for Santa Shoebox celebrations! - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

Party packs still needed for Santa Shoebox celebrations! - The Ilze Halliday Foundation


I still need sponsors or goods to fill party packsfor my Santa Shoebox celebrations.
Each party pack will contain the following:
* Sweets (lollipop, fizzer, gummy sweet)
* Crisps
* Cold drink
* Biscuits (e.g. lunchbox sized Oreos)

In addition to the party packs I want to take along some cake and/or cupcakes and snack trays for the staff. The cupcakes have been sorted, though, but I need at least 46 big square cakes (to be cut in 28-32 pieces)for the facilities.

Four of my facilities have electricity, so I if someone can provide hotdogs, hotdog rolls and tomato sauce for these, I can save on the party packs. Cones and ice cream can be dessert.

In total I have 8 facilities (numbers of children in each mentioned below). I ampreparing for 1.000 children in total, not including the staff members.

I also need more volunteers to join me during these events...I can do with some extra hands.

Below a list of my facilities:

IF YOU ARE AT ALL INTERESTED IN CONTRIBUTING TOWARDS MAKING THESE CELEBRATIONS EXTRA SPECIAL, CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME NOW.
Santa Shoebox Project 2013
Celebration Schedule
DATE & TIME

15 Nov @ 
10 am

18 Nov @
10 am

20 Nov @
10 am

22 Nov @

10 am

25 Nov @
10 am

27 Nov @
10 am


29 Nov @
10 am


30 Nov @
11 am
NAME OF FACILITY

Forever Angels
Place of Safety

Ditebogo Daycare


Ikaneng Drop-in and Daycare

Madzibandlela
Orphanage Home

Vos Community Centre

Odinberg Community Centre

Eersterust Care and Training Centre


My Kassie 2nd Chanz Foundation
AREA


Montana Gardens

Hammans=
kraal

Soshanguve
Block NN

Soshanguve
Ext 11

Sunnyside


Mabopane



Eersterust



Eersterust
TOTAL KIDS

6


308


138


47


119


92



59



150
ELECTRICITY


Yes


Yes


No


No


Yes


No



Yes



Yes
IF YOU ARE AT ALL INTERESTED IN CONTRIBUTING TOWARDS MAKING THESE CELEBRATIONS EXTRA SPECIAL, CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment