Thursday, February 28, 2013

Santa Shoebox Update - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

Santa Shoebox Update - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

Well, I've found a possible venue at our church and am holding thumbs (and praying like mad) that the church counsel will agree to having us use their hall during that week in October.
In the meantime I'm busily sourcing back-ups....so, if you should know about a venue, please don't hesitate to contact me immediately. 
I am also looking for facilities to register for gifts. Facilities like schools, daycare centers, children's homes and places of safety, will be considered by management. 
In addition to this, I am starting to source items and people to sponsor items for shoeboxes.  
Please, if anyone can be of assistance or if you are interested in becoming a volunteer, let me know. 
CLICK HERE FOR CONTACT DETAILS.

No comments:

Post a Comment