Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Help me make this a great year!


Status Update
By The Ilze Halliday Foundation
All right friends.....this is what I need from you....ideas for a drop-off venue in the Northern Suburbs. I would also love for you to volunteer in helping making SSB 2013 a huge success AND if you know about institutions in our area, institutions that takes care of children of course, that is....please contact me immediately. Our deadline for the registering of new facilities is 17 April 2013, so hurry up and let me know so that I can prepare the necessary aplication forms and visit them for an evaluation....don't wait, act now and somewhere a child will receive a magical gift this Christmas. Call me at 0724360562 or email at ilzehallidayfoundation.sharon@gmail.com. Don't wait....acting now can make a huge difference in the life of a child! Thank you, I know I can count on you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment