Sunday, April 7, 2013

The week ahead - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

The week ahead - The Ilze Halliday Foundation

Well, the school holiday is nearly over (school starts again on Tuesday, 9 April) and I haven't had a moments peace. No rest for the wicked they say....and I'll 'amen' that. For the projects it's been full steam ahead and the coming week will be no exception. I'm going to visit yet another facility in Kilner Park called 'Bakwena House'. Its a place of safety for children with HIV/Aids. 
Apart from this, I have to finish up with all the other admin work regarding SSB and Annebel. Lots of planning must be done for Wolmer Community as well if I'm still to support their cause in the way I want to and the way they deserve. I do SO hope to finish with the website this week.
Next week I want to focus on my counseling practice for a bit. Holistic Healing Centre's site needs to be finished, reports and schedules written and stock must be taken at the ethnohealth centre (where the homeopathic remedies are kept). But, of course, that is no concern of those of you interested in the work I'm doing for charity.
On the 15th I'll be seeing my Annebel girls too and I have a guest speaker this time. My hairdresser, dear Marinda Deysel from El Pelo studios, agreed to come and have a little talk with the kids about ideas for 'school hair'. I still have to get around to see her in the course of this week too....need to go for a haircut myself - I look like Mufasa on a bad mane day! 
Anyhow....I just hope I get a chance to go to bed at night. Sometimes it feels as if I never even have time to sleep anymore...but, I won't want it any different. I love doing this work and its been such a blessing to finally be able to help others in a sensible, meaningful way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment